Sunday, May 19, 2002

I could not have asked for a more thoughtful and deeply felt response than I got from Bob.It makes the taking the risk of exposing myself by writing worth it. I copied in to my blog this short prose piece I had written two years ago. Since I had chosen sunrisemoment for my name to log into blogging, I thought it would be good to explain. I posted the piece and then reread it. It was begging for some editing and rewriting. I finished that and then looked at the title. An interesting word 'crepuscule' came to me. I knew it meant twilight but after looking it up in the dictionary, I decided it would do, and added it to the title. Its like thowing a pebble into the pool and watching the ripples. I think Bob was right when he said blogging is boreing and useless if it is not a conversation with others.

No comments: